Personal Information Collected By FareObuddy
Personal Information refers to any information which identifies you as an individual and relates you to an identifiable person. It includes:
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Information linked to your Credit and debit card number
• Social media accounts' details
• Passport number
• Any other information that you provide while making a booking with us (e.g., your dietary preferences or health concerns). Along with that the points of departure and destinations.
How FareObuddy Collects Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information in a variety of ways and share it with our Service Providers. How we do so includes:
• Through our Services: We may collect Personal Information when you subscribe for a promotion, make a booking with us or avail of our services.
• Offline: If you reach out to us via our customer care service, we may collect your Personal Information from you offline.
• From Social Media Sources: We may access your social media information via social media platforms including other third parties to the extent the applicable law permits.
How FareObuddy Uses Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
• For completing and fulfilling the booking made or service availed. This includes the payment process, any communication between you and our agent regarding your booking, and to provide you with our customer service if required. We also use the information on your passport to complete your travel bookings.
• For responding to any of your inquiries and fulfill your requests, or to send you our promotional newsletters.
• For sending any administrative information to you. This may include information regarding the Services and any changes that we may incorporate to our terms, conditions, and/ or policies.
• For sending across the marketing communications that might be of your interest, as permitted by applicable law.
• For us to deliver a personalized experience on the Services by and offers that are tailor-made for you.
• For business purposes including data analysis, risk analysis, and fraud prevention. It also includes our efforts to enhance, improve, or modify our Services by identifying your usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns.
• As we believe necessary or appropriate:
(a) under the applicable laws of the United States;
(b) to comply with the legal process;
(c) to respond to requests from government authorities;
(d) to make sure our terms and conditions are enforced rightfully;
(e) to make sure that our operations or interests are met;
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety as a corporate
(g) to pursue any remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information Might Get Disclosed
Your Personal Information may get disclosed to the following entities.
• Travel-related suppliers: These include suppliers such as airlines, hotels, and car rental companies. They are provided with your Personal Information so that they efficiently deliver the services that you book using the Services.
• Other travel-related companies: These are the companies with whom we partner to provide you the Services. These include airline consolidators or aggregators, other travel agencies that provide access to their travel-related inventory and travel insurance suppliers.
• To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services. The information that we share with them is subject to confidentiality obligations.
• Depending on the settings of your social media account we share the information in connection with your social activity. If you do not want your Personal Information shared via social media, please do not connect your social media account with FareObuddy.
As necessary or appropriate:
(a) under the law of the United States
(b) to comply with the legal process and to prevent fraud, or criminal activity
(c) to respond to requests from government authorities
(d) to enforce FareObuddy's terms and conditions
(e) to protect our operations or interests
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, and safety
(g) to allow us to pursue remedies and limit the damages that may sustain
Other Information FareObuddy May Collect
Other Information refers to any information which is not directly revealing your specific identity or relate you to any individual. Other Information includes:
• Your browser and device information
• Your app usage
• The information we collect through your cookies, pixel tags, and any other analytics technologies
• Your demographic information
• Any aggregated information
Using cookies: The cookies are known as the pieces of information which are stored directly on the computer being used by you. Usually, cookies collect information like the type of browser, amount of time spent on a particular webpage on the FareObuddy website, the number of pages visited, your preferred language, and other anonymous traffic data.
Using pixel tags: The pixel tags may be used by FareObuddy to track the actions of users of the Services and measure the results of our marketing campaigns. This also includes compiling the statistics about usage and customer response rate.
IP Address: It is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. We may identify your IP address when you have logged in automatically on our server files and know the time of the visit along with the number of pages (s) visited on FareObuddy. This is a standard practice and is done automatically by most of the websites and apps. The reason to collect IP addresses is to know the usage levels, diagnose server issues, and administer the Services provided. We are also able to derive your approximate location from your IP address.
Physical Location: The physical location of your device may be used to provide you with personalized location-based content and to serve you with geo-targeted advertisements. As a user, you can allow or deny this usage through your device settings.
From you: We may ask you for information including your preferred means of communication and any special travel requests (example: dietary restriction or health concerns.) This information is collected by us when you provide it voluntarily.
• Also, we are not responsible if these third parties including Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or Apple collect, use, or disclose your data including Personal Information you disclose on our website while using these applications.
We, as a travel agency, use third-party advertising companies to serve you our advertisement and services that may be of interest to you. These advertisements depend on your access and use of the Services on any of the devices used by you. To do so, these third-party companies may place or recognize cookies in your browser. They may furthermore use the technology to recognize you across different devices like mobile or a laptop. If you want to know more about this practice, please visit, http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN.
Under security, we seek reasonable measures that are organizational, technical, and administrative to protect Personal Information within the organization. However, with this, unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure. So, in such a case, if you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is not safe now or your security has been breached or compromised, please immediately notify us on 1-631-309-0576 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
As our customer, you are free to make your choices regarding the use of your Personal Information. You can choose to opt-out from receiving our marketing communications by contacting us on 1-631-309-0576 or by writing to us on email@example.com.
FareObuddy will comply with your request at the earliest. However, please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, you will continue to receive the operational messages or emails that curtail the details of your bookings, and you cannot opt-out of that.
We keep your Personal Information retained with us till it's necessary and to fulfill the purpose as outlined under this Policy. There may be some circumstances under which a longer retention period may be required. In such cases, retaining the data is permitted under law.
FAREOBUDDY LLC its registered office located at 371 HOES LANE SUITE 200, in the city of PISCATAWAY With Zip Code 08854 in the state of NEW JERSEY, USA is authorized to use the ARC No. 33 54290-2 of Travel Unravel Holidays Ltd. We have met and we continue to maintain the operational standards as described in ARC's Verified Travel Consultant Agreement. We are available to provide customer support on all days from Monday to Sunday. Customer Service Number: 1-631-309-0576 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ©Copyright 2013-2021 FareObuddy.com