Terms & Conditions
FareoBuddy recommend you go through the Terms and Conditions before accessing or obtaining any sort of information and more importantly, before booking with us. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept all of these Terms, then you are highly recommended to not proceed further.
- Refund time frame for all cancellation made with 24 hours of booking the flight will be 48-72 hours. In case of an urgent refund request, you should contact your bank and get the Auth Code released.
- In case cancellations are made directly with the airlines, it must be informed to FareoBuddy and an amount equal to the Base fare, after service fee and taxes, will be refunded by our end.
- Fares are not guaranteed until ticketed and may change without any prior notice.
- If in case, the fare booked is no more available, we will provide you with alternate options. You have all the rights to cancel the reservation without any cost charged or select the new option at the currently available fare.
- Once the payment has been charged, the ticket(s) will be emailed to you within 4 hours of realization of full payment.
- If in case your credit card is declined, the customer will be informed at the same time via email/phone. In such cases, it is customer’s responsibility to speak to the bank and ensure sufficient balance is available on the card for the issuance of tickets.
- Additional charges may apply for using multiple cards.
- Name changes are not permitted. If there are any error in the booking/ticket, the customer should report it on the same day as the tickets are issued.
- Changes and cancellation are highly influenced by airline penalties, whereas some tickets, even after being non-refundable, may be reusable later as per the fare guidelines of the Airline. Partially used tickets and ‘NO Show’ are completely nonrefundable. In case of ‘NO Show’, entire ticket amount will be forfeited by the airline.
- Refund time frame may vary from airline to airline. Usually, we suggest our customers a time of 10-12 weeks for the refund amount to reflect in their account. Refund can only be processed in the original form of payment.
- Airline tickets are usually valid for one year from the date of issuance. There is a time limit to every ticket in which the travel should be completed but in some cases, the validity might not be possible due to various fare restrictions. If you need more information about the same, please contact the respective airlines.
- By “Domestic” we mean any travel within the 50 United States and by “International” we mean all travel except the domestic travel defined above. Recommended check-in time for domestic travel is 2 hours prior to departure and for International Travel is 3 hours prior to departure. Please re-confirm your seat and other special requests such as Frequent Flyer miles with the Airlines directly at least 3 days prior to departure.
- Infant is defined as a traveler who is less than 24 months of age at the time of travel, else child fares are applicable.
- Unaccompanied policy varies from airline to airline. Kindly Confirm before making a new reservation if there is an unaccompanied minor is traveling by calling our toll free number- .
- Kindly ensure that you appear at the correct airline counter if the flight is operated by a codeshare partner.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that all the details on your travel documents are correct and in case of any errors or discrepancies, bring it to our attention immediately. Please obtain a VISA prior to your departure date. FareoBuddy doesn’t arrange Visas. Please ensure to get a VISA for the country you are traveling to and the countries in transit (if applicable). For more information on Visa kindly get in touch with the airline or consulate of the respective country.
- FareoBuddy doesn’t take any responsibility if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason. For all reservations booked through us, we will try to assist in making new arrangements, provided you have not already checked in with your airline for your first flight segment. After check-in, you are supposed to work directly with the airline to reach your destination or to make any alternate arrangements, including amendments to return services. Airline fees often apply for modifications to air schedules not related to airline-imposed flight cancellations, reschedules, or delays. These fees will be payable to the airline directly at the time of the request.
CANCEL AND EXCHANGE
- We do not make any additional representation for our exchange fees, except for our agents guiding you while you search for your desired new flights and re-booking your travel arrangements based on flight availability and other factors.
CANCEL AND REFUND
Most of our flight tickets, holiday packages, pre-paid car rentals, hotels and service fee will be refundable only where you place your cancellation request within 24 of your booking. Further, your trip protection insurance could be refunded within ten days of purchase if you have not commenced your journey and have intimated our customer service executive about flight cancellation. You must place your cancellation request only over the phone. We will be happy to accept and process all refund requests only upon the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Where you have placed a request for booking cancellation and refund and the fare rules of the concerned airline allow such cancellation and refund;
- Where a "no show" has not been marked against your booking (in most cases, a "no show" renders your booking ineligible for any waiver for refund process from the suppliers’ end); and
- Where we secure waivers from the concerned suppliers to process your cancellation request and subsequent refund.
- We cannot give any specific time line for processing your cancellation and refund request. All such requests will be processed as per the sequential format. Once you place your cancellation request with our customer service executive, we will provide you an e-mail notification acknowledging your request for booking cancellation. However, this won’t automatically entitle you for the refund. At the same time, we will give you a tracking number for your request which could be used for future reference. After this, will take your case with the concerned suppliers for generating a waiver based the rules and policies of the service provider and subsequently notify you decision of the respective supplier(s). Services fees charged form our end for your original travel booking will be non-refundable.
- We rely on the travel suppliers for cancellation and requested refunds. After the concerned supplier approves your booking refund, it may take some more time for the funds to appear on your card statement. It is not unusual for the suppliers to levy a penalty fee for your booking refund. The entire process could take about 60-90 days from the time of receipt of your refund request. Apart from the penalties as charged from the supplier’s end, Fareobuddy may also charge a post-ticketing services fee, where applicable. Your refund fees will be on the basis of per-passenger, per-ticket booked. Where the supplier doesn’t process your refund request, we will be refunding the post-ticketing service fees applicable for your refund request assisted by our agents, but not the booking fees that we charge for your original travel booking.
Cancellation Password - For security reasons, your bookings will only be cancelled only over the phone call, and not via web chat or e-mail. When you request Fareobuddy to cancel your booking on your behalf, our travel agents will provide you an e-mail that will have a unique Cancellation Password to your e-mail that you have provided to our agents at the time of your booking. Kindly provide this Cancellation Password to our travel agents when they ask for it. This will be important to process and complete your cancellation request. Where you fail to provide this Cancellation Password, we won’t be able to process your cancellation and take your case forward. Also remember that your Cancellation Password will expire within three hours of its issuance. You may call our agents in case your Cancellation Password expires before processing of your cancellation. In this case, you will be issued a new password.
CHANGES TO FLIGHTS ALREADY PURCHASED
All changes made to your itinerary are subject to the fare rules of the concerned airline. Most of our flights, car-rentals, hotels and packages do not permit any name or date changes after the completion of your booking process. Fareobuddy doesn’t guarantee and won’t be responsible for any bookings made or confirmed in cases where your initial itinerary is changed from the supplier’s end pursuant to supplier's schedule changes or on the request of customer.